Information We May Collect
Nathcs may collect the following categories of personal information through our websites or in connection with our Nathcs’s Products (in which case we are generally acting as a service provider to, and data processor for, our customers and partners).
- Email address.
- Postal or physical address or other contact information.
- Social media account information.
- Phone number(s).
- Professional title/role and name of employer or other entity with which the individual is associated in a professional capacity.
- IP addresses or other access log information.
- MAC address.
- Device ID information.
- Any other personal information that our customers or partners elect to collect and share with Nathcs’s Networks using the Nathcs’s Products.
- Information needed to answer a request or provide information and services to an individual.
- Any information we are required to collect, or that is appropriate to collect, in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
Purposes of Processing Personal Information
We process personal information to support our customers and partners in their use of Nathcs‘s Products; to market, promote and distribute Nathcs’s Products; to select and work with vendors and suppliers; for our operations and administration, including in personnel matters, and for other legitimate purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. Examples of processing include:
- Marketing, advertising and promoting Nathcs’s Products.
- Distributing, installing, operating, supporting, maintaining and upgrading Nathcs’s Products and related analytics.
- Providing customer service, technical support, consulting or cloud-based information security services.
- Participating in seminars and training (whether in-person or online).
- Operating and maintaining our Websites, including providing product demonstrations and resource materials.
- Enabling the use of certain features of Nathcs’s Products.
- Personalizing the experience of visitors to our Websites or users of the Nathcs’s Products.
- Working with our partners (including suppliers, vendors, resellers, OEMs, distributors and other third parties).
- Responding to and communicating with you regarding your inquiries to Nathcs (whether in-person or online).
- Analyzing, improving and developing our Websites, Nathcs’s Products and internal business processes.
- Other legitimate purposes as required or permitted by applicable law.
If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us, you may opt out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on any of our emails.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
We share personal information within the Nathcs’s Networks group, as well as with our customers and partners (including suppliers, vendors, resellers, OEMs, distributors and other third parties), for purposes and in situations that may include:
- To market, advertise and promote Nathcs’s Products, including by sharing personal information with third-party service providers.
- To distribute, install, operate, support, maintain and upgrade Nathcs’s Products and related analytics.
- To provide customer service, technical support, consulting or cloud-based information security services, including by sharing personal information with third-party service providers.
- To provide seminars and training (whether in-person or online).
- To operate, maintain and personalize our Websites for visitors and users of our Products, including providing product demonstrations and resource materials, and including sharing personal information with third-party service providers.
- To enable use of certain features of Nathcs’s Products.
- To work with our partners (including suppliers, vendors, resellers, OEMs, distributors and other third parties) pursuant to legal agreements.
- When we have an individual’s consent to share the information.
- As part of group or team collaborations, such as for a particular project, product or service.
- In connection with blogs, message boards, chat rooms or other similar forums, whether publicly shared or shared by or with customers, partners or end users interacting with login access, including related to feedback or suggestions for improvements to Nathcs’s Networks products or services.
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company, including the transfer of contact information and data of customers, partners and end users.
- As part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to one of our distribution partners.
- To keep individuals up to date on the latest product announcements, product updates, special offers or other information we think they would like to hear about either from us or from our service providers and partners.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities or other third parties as necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Nathcs’s Networks, its business partners, you or others, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- In an aggregated and de-identified or anonymized form.
- With affiliates and subsidiaries as necessary to operate our business.
- For other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law.
Nathcs has affiliates, subsidiaries and operations globally and may transfer your personal information on a global basis to operate its business. If personal information is transferred to a Nathcs recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal information, Nathcs will take measures designed to adequately protect your personal information.
Security of Personal Information
Nathcs’s Networks safeguards the security of the personal information and other data provided to us with appropriate physical, administrative and technical procedures. Inside Nathcs’s Networks, personal information is stored in secured and controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Nathcs’s Networks, Inc., its subsidiaries or its service providers are located. When you use our Websites, you are transferring information to the United States and other locations where Nathcs’s Networks or its service providers operate. While we strive to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the personal information provided to us, as no transmission of information through the Internet can ever be completely secure. We urge individuals to protect their personal information when using the Internet by, for example, changing passwords often and using a combination of letters and numbers, and making sure to use a secure browser.
If we learn of and confirm the occurrence of a security incident leading to the misappropriation or accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, your personal information transmitted, stored or otherwise processed on Nathcs’s systems that compromises the confidentiality, integrity or availability of your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our Websites or by sending you an email. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing or in any other form required by applicable law.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Children and Minors
Our Websites do not target and are not intended to attract children or minors under the age of 16. Nathcs’s Networks does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or minors under the age of 16 or send them requests for personal information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a person under 16 years old without the consent of their parent or legal guardian, please let us know immediately by contacting us as indicated in this Policy and providing sufficient information so we can act appropriately.
Our Websites may provide links to Third-Party Sites that are outside our control and not covered by this Policy. Nathcs’s Networks is not liable for any information, content, products, services, software or other materials available on or through a Third-Party Site. The use of an external website or any information or other content found on external websites is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of such website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on such Third-Party Sites.
Local Privacy Rights
How to Contact Us
Nathcs’s Networks encourages all individuals who provide personal information to Nathcs’s Networks to keep their personal information accurate and up to date. Personal information may, in many cases, be updated by you online.
If you have any concerns about how we process your data or would like to exercise any of your privacy rights that may be available under applicable law, you can make a request by email. You also have the right to file a complaint with a competent data protection authority if you are a resident of an applicable jurisdiction, such as Brazil or a European Union member state.
Nathcs’s Networks may amend this Policy from time to time, and if we make changes that affect the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a revised statement on our Websites or Nathcs’s Products. Where appropriate, we will notify you by additional means.